Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Dream!!!

Today was an usually boring day, it was all wet on the outside due to sudden spell of rains and the fact that no one was at home made it even worse. So I was just wasting time watching movies in my laptop, I saw “Meet Dave”. I don’t know y I saw such a crappy movie. It was stupid, but sometimes for the sake of killing time we do all crappy stuff.

As I was wasting my time, it was nearly 4pm when mom told me to have my lunch and I m a really slow at eating my food. If someone were to ask me why I eat slow? I just tell them I got this tonsils in my throat that makes it hard to swallow :) he he. Most of them fall for that pathetic lie :) lol.

Mom then left for shopping, leaving me in charge of the house. I was getting tired of doing nothing today, so I thought I would take a nap for a while. So I went to bed at 5.20pm and dosed off in a couple of moments.

Usually I don’t get dreams in my sleep coz of the weird timings I go to sleep. But every once in a while, I do get some. Once when I was in the 9th grade, I had a dream where in I was writing exam with a girl sitting next to me, she was a north Indian girl with milk white skin and had black hair with a brown tint, and I was there in my school uniform. (sounds usual does it?) Actually I was in a boys school, and I was wondering how a girl was sitting next to me during exam. I couldn’t ask anyone too, because they would think I m stupid.

As time passed by I was in my 10th grade, one of the toughest times in life. Before I knew it, it was the day of the 1st exam. I was nervous, because I had this language (tamil) on that day. Even though I loved the language, I hated memorizing the poems.
I was seated at the corner of the hall. Then as soon as I got the papers, I started writing madly, fearing that I may not finish the paper on time. After 1hour, I noticed that someone was sitting next to me. Voila!! It was the north Indian girl:-O

Today I had a dream it wasn’t about some girl walking towards me and the whole crowd watching her;) No not at all, it was about a little girl, may be 8 years old. I dream't like I was playing with her, and I was chasing her all around the house.

Well the dream was little hazy, so I can’t be very clear. She was tiny in size compared to me. She was fair, and had really big eyes compared to her tiny round face. Actually she was a really cute looking girl, she was wearing a pink colour dress. Definitely not cotton, it felt like some kind of synthetic material. As I was chasing her(I don’t know why?), she was giggling all the while( I think she was enjoying it, as much as I did). When I did catch up with her, she was all smiles when I started tickling her.
But suddenly she gives me that “who are you mister?” kind of looks!!
Then I get down on my knees and give her a tight hug, saying its me your brother. She doesn’t react. Why doesn’t she recognize me? She was smiling when I chasing her, but now why doesn’t she recognize me?

Then suddenly I woke up. I didn’t care what time it was, but I wanted to see her again. I didn’t see her face clearly, so I wanted to go back to sleep. I tried to sleep again, but couldn’t. Then I was cursing everything in the room, from the fan to the tube light everything. Then I just got up and washed my face.

Usually, I forget my dreams before I wake up, but this dream was rather special coz I remembered it. I couldn’t get my mind of the my little sister’s face, it looked very familiar :-o surprised. So I thought harder, trying to remember who she was? And whether I met her before? In reality, I have never seen her before. She was just my mind’s master piece. I was only certain about her eyes, it was the eyes from a girl in my college. But the others where mere guesses, but still it gave me a faint picture of her. She’s an angel.

All I can say is that, this dream is a proof of that strong inner desire to have a younger sis. Even though I know its utopian. But one thing’s for sure, if I really had lil sis. I would have pampered her like anything. I would have even won an award for being the best brother in the country :) lol.

P.S: I only have an elder brother, now working at TATA MOTORS and no sisters.

5 comments:

jayashree swaminathan said...

heyya...happy diwali to u and ur family!!

jayashree swaminathan said...

looks like u hav been away from blogging fr quite a long time now.... do drop in by my blog wen u see this! :)
cheers!

Arjun Rajakutty said...

eppadi da...dreams ah varthu unnaku..i get wierdest dreams which are not even worth a mention..romantic babu

Unknown said...

Hirse

You've a very wonderful weblog. A lot of people do not comprehend what mind power can do to one's accomplishment Commence directing the awesome power of your mind and subconscious mind to build the life you desire with our Mind Power training technique. Get the Cost-free Mp3, E-Course and CD right now and start directing the power of one's mind and subconscious mind to develop the lifestyle you would like - in 7-simple measures.

Unknown said...

Hi,

You have an extremely good blog. To turn out to be a effective individual the basic issue is always to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So You may Eliminate Anxiety From the Existence, Boost Your Self-Confidence and Program Yourself For Lifetime Achievements!