Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My big day out!! PART II

(continued...)
While coming out of the shop, to my surprise it was raining:-O wow it always happens whenever i come to T-nagar.......surprising isn't it?? but its true.....

Everyone wanted to eat in a restaurant (P.S :that doesn't mean their mom's are bad cooks, but just for the completeness of the whole shopping experience).......During all the excitement in the shop, one of my cousin had to go to a friend's house to get her assignment, and he also promised to give me an intro with that girl.....he he rather interesting :D
According to my cousin, she was a cute girl......but i cant promise u anything about her looks, until i actually see her in person......but it was already getting late, it was around 9pm, so we dropped the plan of going to her house :(

So then uncle asked me do u want to have a pizza, the usual full meals or a slitzer(sorry if i had spelled it wrong). I havn't even heard of it, so my uncle said ok we'll have that, and that he knew a good restaurant in Nungambakkam......so we drove to the hotel, it was a short ride and everyone took the menus and all set to order......oh man it was an Italian restaurant, and this is my 1st time, lol......so i just kept the menu card down and left the other scholars to decide what i eat :(
We started off with tomato soup, to which boiled babycorn was added......i must say, it was damn good :)

Then it was pasta time, lol......we just ordered 2 pastas n everyone shared the lot........now for the main course, i was deeply searching the non-vegetarian items whereas all others except 1 of my cousins(the karizma guy) were vegetarians for today(its a saturday, so the other guys didn't eat non-vegetarian food), the waiter brought a steaming something(my chicken slitzer) which i m seeing for the 1st time in my life......it must have been brought rite from the oven, it was so hot that my tongue got roasted, he he :D
u missed it guyz, the chicken slitzer was a marvel.......especially the fried piece of chicken, it was really delicious......but to tell the truth i didn't like the other stuff in my rectangular plate......lol

The noodles was rather soft, there was large pieces of potatos(Really good at creating gastric problems), it had boiled carrots, peas, beans, etc. All boring stuff, didn't feel like eating. But still had a nice time at the table with my cousins, whom i m meeting after a really long while.....it would have been years since we all went out together......

Finally it was time 4 the grand finale, my cousin offered me the keys to his new Karizma.....It was my 1st time to ride a 235 cc bike, wow the bike was so smooth.......excellent handling, the bike had perfect balance which u would never find in a TVS STAR CITY :P

The road was slippery due to the evening rains, so had to drive slowly to avoid skidding......reached home at 11pm

there it goes, one whole day :)

It was an awesome 1st time experience with my cousins, besides the fighting and stuff.....it felt great to be with them after such a long while.....Nowadays people are more interested in earning money rather then spending some quality time with their kith and kin....so just reserve sometime for your loved ones :)

3 comments:

ViVi said...

gud one dude....

Ajay said...

sabbba,,,enna da,,this is not univ exam da...long story :D..but good one dude...keep ur blog it alive :)..i'm here to read it :)

Arjun Rajakutty said...

the look of the blog is really mass dude...but yeah..long story wont be catchy....but the spice and stuff is good for dedicated readers...